Monday, October 31, 2011

Jokes and candy

Knock, knock. 

Who's there?

For who?


No, no- for whom. 


That's my most favorite joke ever, people. Just in case there was any question about how much of a nerd I am. Also: http://xkcd.com/971/

Happy Halloween, everybody! I hope nobody's car/house/anything got egged or otherwise ruffianized. It's kind of sweet, actually, being on this (adult) side of Halloween, with the giving out of candy and whatnot. Like, these kids come to the door, and making their day is literally as easy as handing them a piece of candy. Handfuls of delight.

I think tomorrow I'm going to try and figure out a way to make someone's day. I think it's a fascinating idea. Is it a compliment? A gift? A favor? A well-timed joke? (See example above.) I'll let you know how it works. Tomorrow I plan on being the human equivalent to an ice cream truck. Get excited, world.

rkb

No comments:

Post a Comment