Friday, November 4, 2011

Quickster

I'm in the middle of deciding whether or not I want to take on a second job.  This job would be at the library, which sounds romantic and comfortably nerdy like a person such as myself; however, I would basically be costumer service (i.e. the person who checks out your books and helps you renew your library card).

That sounds like all kinds of boring.

Other than that, there's no prospects for me as of yet.

Oh, also, on the topic of my other job, I am constantly reminded of how I want another, better job when I go.  That doesn't mean I hate my job there, but I get paid next to nothing and yet they demand me to be there on certain days. This is my part time job.  When I tell a job I'm going to be out of town, and I don't expect to be paid for the day I am away, they should just let me go.  Especially for a part time job.

Anyway, enough negativity.

I know I teased this out in the last post, but I will be discussing what I think about Halloween--I'm just going to combine that with my philosophy on Christmas post, probably.  Or not, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment