Saturday, September 17, 2011

(Oddball) Homeowner's Association

Here's an interesting Saturday site for you... some of the weirdest houses ever created. Like where an "architect" (and I am using the term very, very loosely) poured concrete over bales of hay and had a cow (named Paulina) eat out the center. Or where a man crafted steel into the shape of a gargantuan pig. To live in. Or a piano-shaped monolith with supplementary transparent violin that someone built in a rural province in China. I can't even choose a favorite. Can you?

rkb

3 comments:

  1. I actually LOVE the House of Stone. I think it's pretty swell. I would live there. Also the nautilus one.

    PS I love reading this blog. THANKS A MILLION, both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also: http://www.freespiritspheres.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - These comments have been written by Hannah Chupp.

    ReplyDelete